Date(s) - 16/07/2016
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Mint Street Park
Festival Site Assistants are needed to take down the site for a one-day festivals taking place in Southwark. Candidates need to be punctual and able to help carry heavy items such as folded gazebos, though carrying such items single-handed is not required.
The festival runs from 12 noon to 7:30pm so you can relax and enjoy the festival before your work starts.
- Help disassemble and pack away gazebos;
- Carry equipment to vehicles at the site perimeter;
- Help ensure the site it clean and tidy, remove litter and gather bin bags in the designated area;
- Help pack away items such as chairs, tables, crates of refreshments etc. as directed;
- Run errands (on foot) in the local area;
- Be mindful of security, e.g. not leaving vehicles unlocked or electrical equipment unattended;
- Stay in contact with festival organisers to help out as required.
Bookings are closed for this event.