Date(s) - 16/07/2016
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mint Street Park
It’s a free family-friendly music festival for the local community and it can’t take place without the support of volunteers.
Mint Street Park is a small park so volunteer stewards will be able to hear music and see performers.
The purpose of the role:
- Keep people safe – keep an eye on a designated area of the park
- Provide information and advice to festival-goers
- Monitor crowd levels
- Ensure festival goers do not go in certain areas or tamper with festival equipment
- Report any safety issues that occur
- Notify security in the event of trouble (you should not intervene yourself)
- Be prepared to respond in the event of an emergency.
A good steward should be:
- Friendly, polite and approachable
- comfortable speaking with the public
- honest and reliable.
All stewards will need to:
- attend a training meeting
- be available to attend the festival for at least three hours between 11:30am to 7:30pm on Saturday 16 July
- have a good level of spoken English
- have a working mobile phone and be willing to share their number with the festival organisers
No prior experience is needed. Times are flexible, but you must be able to attend for at least three hours.
Bookings are closed for this event.