Date(s) - 16/07/2016
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Mint Street Park
Festival Site Assistants are needed to set up the site for a one-day festival taking place in Southwark. Candidates need to be punctual and able to help carry heavy items such as folded gazebos, though carrying such items single-handed is not required.
The festival starts at 12 noon so when you’ve finished, you can relax and enjoy the festival.
- Help assemble gazebos;
- Carry equipment from vehicles at the site perimeter to where it is needed;
- Help ensure the site it clean and tidy prior to the start of the event, remove litter and dog mess (with equipment provided) if necessary;
- Help carry and arrange items such as chairs, tables, crates of refreshments etc. as directed;
- Run errands (on foot) in the local area;
- Be mindful of security, e.g. not leaving vehicles unlocked or electrical equipment unattended;
- Stay in contact with festival organisers to help out as required.
Bookings are closed for this event.